Over 25 fantastic new features and improvements, including some great bulk billing enhancements! Let’s take a look at some of the new features.
Building and Saving Custom Reports
Now TimeNet Law lets you save as many Client Report presets as you’d like, to quickly access them later. For example, configure a report from Last Month, for clients in a specific state, with the seven relevant columns of information you need to view. Save this report, and quickly recall it later.
New Bulk Billing Summary
After finishing a Bulk Billing cycle, TimeNet Law will show a concise summary of your billing. Know how many clients were billed, how many invoices were generated, and how much was transferred from retainers to pay invoices.
Automatically Recurring Fees
If you need to bill with a recurring flat fee, TimeNet Law makes it easy. Simply set any matter to include a recurring fee, and a new fee will be automatically added after each billing cycle.
Invoices Saved as PDF with Customizable Headers
TimeNet Law now saves invoices as PDF by default. Big improvements have been made to margins, content cutoff, customizable headers (such as page number and invoice number), and bulk printing.
Flat Fee Items on the Fly
TimeNet Law has always allowed you to track common flat fee items through the Flat Fee Items section in Preferences, but now you can add flat fee items on the fly from within a matter. This makes it easy to track flat fees with varying prices and labels quickly.
Easily Bill All Matters on One Invoice
With TimeNet Law you can include multiple matters on one invoice. Previously, you would do this by grouping the matters together. This is still an option, and is handy feature. But what if you just want to quickly bill ALL matters on one invoice, and don’t need to split matters into multiple groups?
Now, you can easily designate a Master Matter to include ALL MATTERS when billing:
Full Release Notes
- Client Report settings can now be saved with custom names
- New Bulk Billing Summary shows details of bulk billing
- Invoices are now created as PDF by default
- Options to customize headers on each page of invoice
- Flat Fee Items can now be added on the fly (no need to enter them in Preferences first)
- Time of Day field for timekeeper slips — automatically added, and can be edited. You can show or hide the Time of Day Column in Matter windows and the Slip Analysis Report
- Fixed issues with bulk billing printing creating blank pages
- Improved the header and footer on invoices
- Improved margins and spacing when printing invoices
- Improved emailing of invoices during bulk billing
- Option to show Matter Number on Client Statements
- Option to set the default slip type in Matter Settings (Billable, For My Eyes Only, No Charge)
- Option to include an automatically recurring fee on each invoice in Matter Settings
- Improved Payment History options when creating or re-issuing invoices
- New Payments Received Report
- Improvements to Credit Allocation Report
- Matter Numbers are now shown in the Client Code column of the main window (View > Show Client Code/Matter Number Column)
- Additional Charge slips have improved auto-complete
- Option to include a custom Re-Issue Date when re-issuing invoices
- Joint invoices (multiple matters on one invoice) no longer require grouping matters together. The Master Matter can be set to include ALL MATTERS
- Joint invoice layout improvements
- UI and Data Entry Improvements
- Fixed an issue with matters that had ampersands (&) in their name
- Fixed an issue with moving slips to another matter
- Fixed an issue with Personal Assistant reminders
- Fixed an issue with Timekeeper Report calculations and contingency matters
- UI Fixes for El Capitan
- Additional bug fixes, interface and stability improvements
LEARN MORE ABOUT TIMENET LAW
Download TimeNet Law 2.9.3 Now!